I’m still very new to writing books. Most are small, but here they are.
The Cosmic Mulligan:
And Other Ideas on Living a Skosh More Intentionally
“We write the books we need.”
The Cosmic Mulligan is a collection of several essays I wrote between May of 2019 and January 2021 on the subject of living with intention—happening to life rather than life happening to you. I didn’t write these chapters because I am an expert on intentional living. On the contrary, I wrote the contents of this book after both researching and soul-searching to scrape together the wisdom I did not possess.
Jewish Prayer for a Modern English-Speaking Audience
Not all of us are fluent in Hebrew. For others of us whom Hebrew is a second language, it may not yet be the language that we can most easily align our prayer through. Alignment Refinement is my own shot at curating some favorite weekday prayers and presenting them in a palatable tone to the modern English speaker.
It’s Not About You: Content Marketing Made Realistic
Curious about content marketing and how to get started? In It’s Not About You, you’re taken through content marketing from strategy to execution and beyond. This was published through the marketing company I work for in Tulsa, OK. Visit this page to learn more and receive this free ebook in your inbox.
An Upgraded Year: Why & How I Picked Up Five Transformational Habits in 2019
2019 was probably one of the most transformative years of my life in terms of personal development. In this 40-or-so-minute-read, I outline the five habits, practices, and outlooks I cultivated in 2019, why, and how.
How to Upload MOBI or PDF Files to Your Kindle Via Email
- A PDF will work, but you’ll prefer the MOBI file
- Right-click or hold down the link to download the MOBI or PDF file to your computer or device.
- Navigate to Amazon, login, and click this Manage Your Content and Devices link
- Click “Preferences” in the upper middle section between “Devices” and “Privacy Settings”
- Once on the “Preferences” page, scroll down and click on “Personal Document Settings”
- Here, you will see “@kindle.com” email addresses for your Kindle-enabled devices. Copy the one corresponding to the device you wish to use.
- Compose a new email to that address, attaching the downloaded MOBI or PDF files to the email and send.
- Open your Kindle device or Kindle app to check to see if the files are there. If they aren’t, you may need to wait a bit while they load.
Want to learn about new books as I release them? Make sure to subscribe.