I’m still very new to writing books. Most are small, but here they are.
An Upgraded Year: Why & How I Picked Up Five Transformational Habits in 2019
2019 was probably one of the most transformative years of my life in terms of personal development. In this 40-or-so-minute-read, I outline the five habits, practices, and outlooks I cultivated in 2019, why, and how.
How to Upload MOBI or PDF Files to Your Kindle Via Email
- A PDF will work, but you’ll prefer the MOBI file
- Right-click or hold down the link to download the MOBI or PDF file to your computer or device.
- Navigate to Amazon, login, and click this Manage Your Content and Devices link
- Click “Preferences” in the upper middle section between “Devices” and “Privacy Settings”
- Once on the “Preferences” page, scroll down and click on “Personal Document Settings”
- Here, you will see “@kindle.com” email addresses for your Kindle-enabled devices. Copy the one corresponding to the device you wish to use.
- Compose a new email to that address, attaching the downloaded MOBI or PDF files to the email and send.
- Open your Kindle device or Kindle app to check to see if the files are there. If they aren’t, you may need to wait a bit while they load.
Want to learn about new books as I release them? Make sure to subscribe.